[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "working with XDoclet at JbossTools 3.0.3GA"

Kobi Ianko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 28 02:34:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "working with XDoclet at JbossTools 3.0.3GA":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529000#529000

Author  : Kobi Ianko
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kobiianko

Message:
Hi All,
I'm trying upgrade from JBossIDE to JBossTools 3.0.3, but there is no "XDoclet Configuration" at the project properties.
I'm still working with EJB2.1 and cannot upgrade to 3 right now.

Is there any why to keep working with XDoclet, configuring all the properties just like it was at JBossIDE at Project properties -> XDoclet Configuration?

10x, Kobi