[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: EventListener questions"

Sebastian Schneider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 28 03:38:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EventListener questions":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529002#529002

Author  : Sebastian Schneider
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/sebastian.s

Message:
Okay, speaking from a technical point of view Santanu Saraswati has done the investigation which shows the reason for this behaviour. And to me it seems this cannot be changed because of a common order of the described steps for automatic activities and user tasks. So technically it is kind of intented.

But from my point of view this should work since there are no points speaking against using an EventListener in this way? I stumbled over this because I needed to provide the task's details to an external system. So would you say this is an improper use of EvenetListeners or Task Queries?