[jboss-user] [JCA Development] New message: "Re: JBJCA-272 - Standalone validator tool"

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 28 23:55:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBJCA-272 - Standalone validator tool":

http://community.jboss.org/message/529042#529042

Author  : Vicky Kak
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk

Message:
Yes I could get things working when I run it from the top lovel directory.
I do see couple of jboss-jca-validator related jars i.e jboss-jca-validator.jar and jboss-jca-validator-cli.jar. I don't think we should have two jars especially when the cli related jar is just having a Main class. Why not to have the Main class which is part of the cli related jar in the validator jar?

Also where can we get the RAR's which are validated against the validator tool.