[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Wrong project hierarchy with Maven Configuration"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 11:18:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Wrong project hierarchy with Maven Configuration":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518786#518786

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:

> Yes, I think that this is what happening. Now I realized that if I add the Maven Configuration before I type the project name on the first screen and forget to type the Artifact Id at the M2 capabilities screen, the projects are created missing the project name on the artifactId.
Could you open a bug about this with steps to reproduce ? Sounds like we are not reading the project name consistently.

> Just another question:
> The web project is created with <packaging>ear</packaging>
> instead of <packaging>war</packaging>
>
> Did I miss anything again?
Snjezana would be better to answer that - I know she battled for some time to get the proper setup working.