[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Smooks editor does not work in JBossTools 3.1 RC2"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 12:39:32 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Smooks editor does not work in JBossTools 3.1 RC2":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518798#518798

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
> DartPeng wrote:
>
> I don't think the MANIFEST.MF in CR2 was wrong , it just append some additional export package.
That's the reason  if you've changed something in plug-in you have to change a version to get it picked up after update. In general build system adds qualifier to the version but this smooks.runtime plug-in is excluded from version update because it was going to have the same version as included smooks jars.

So question is if this plug-in is going to have changes in future it have to be included in qualifier generation process or you have to remember to update version every time you change something in it.

> DartPeng wrote:
>
> I test the nightly building on windows xp , but it work well.
> Tom has tested it on OS X , it doesn't happen too
It works in nightly builds only because it does the clean install of all plug-ins.

> DartPeng wrote:
>
> Maybe we need to wait for the next nightlybuilding and test it again,
Next build is not going to change anything unless we fix it in plug-in manifest or in smooks builder.