[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Adding JBoss AS source to a project"

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 12:56:10 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Adding JBoss AS source to a project":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518804#518804

Author  : Denis Golovin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin

Message:
JBossAS jars have pom.xml inside but I cannot find a way to get sources for it usin m2eclipse. I was sinking about having "Source location" field in Server Runtime definition and just use it by default as Source Attachment attribute for every jar in JBoss AS ClassPath container.

We can support only external folder for that in first version and that means JBoss AS src distribution should be unpacked first.

That's a good feature because it is Open Source project and it should help developers to have easy access to other sources