[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3"

Brian Stansberry do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 13:27:56 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518818#518818

Author  : Brian Stansberry
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/bstansberry@jboss.com

Message:
Yes, I think there needs to be a separate mount, and it shouldn't be hidden away in VFS, inaccessible to ProfileService. If we want to keep people out of it, use security Permissions.

For the written record, we discussed mounting the deployed copies under a separate mountpoint (e.g. deploy/foo.war points to original, deployed/deploy/foo.war points to deployed copy) but David pointed out that this leads to problems with codesource URLs in security policy files; i.e. the URL would need to include the "deployed" internal implementation detail.