[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] New message: "Re: How do I access the JBoss Kernel from an EJB3?"

Eric Wittmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 15:00:27 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I access the JBoss Kernel from an EJB3?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518838#518838

Author  : Eric Wittmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ewittmann

Message:
This is a very interesting discussion, and of course I think that @Inject would be ideal.  Mixing the models seems like it might sometimes be necessary, and the ability to inject an MC bean into an EJB (and vice versa) would be a great addition to both frameworks.

And yeah, I imagine that if the EJB supported @Inject I would simply inject the Kernel.

All of this is very cool but sadly incidental to my actual goal, which is to dynamically generate EJBs (using javassist probably) and deploy them programmatically.