[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: How to reverse engineer tables from multiple schemas?"

Wouter Hartog do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 7 17:26:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to reverse engineer tables from multiple schemas?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518865#518865

Author  : Wouter Hartog
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/wouterhartog

Message:
One correction to my post above: the java class is annotated with the right table name AND catalog name.
E.g. @Table(name = "user", catalog = "maintenance")
So that's good, if I would have tables from multiple schemas, there should be no confusion where the class is mapped to.

Question remains how I can reverse engineer from multiple schemas / catalogs from MySQL.