[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] New message: "Re: CPU usage increases daily for JBoss PID, reaches to 100% after 10 days."

navkalp varshney do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 01:06:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "CPU usage increases daily for JBoss PID, reaches to 100% after 10 days.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518889#518889

Author  : navkalp varshney
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/navkalp

Message:
Thanks very much, It might have helped lot of people like me who are trying to learn seeing thread dumps.

I doubt that Hashmap is corrupted. the reason is, we are using struts2, which handles every request in different thread, hence different thread is using different hashmap, Also the result screen does not have any issue althoguh being accessed simulatneously by 400 to 500 users.

Still I can not rule out the issue pointed out by you and will dig into more.

Thanks a lot for you people again.