[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "JBoss won't start on run.bat"

Riccardo Blumenthal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 03:19:21 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss won't start on run.bat":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518895#518895

Author  : Riccardo Blumenthal
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/neron17

Message:
Hei community  I want to get my JBoss 5.1.0 get started on Windows but somehow it won't work anymore. I already had it running in a shell and then integrated it into Eclipse. It's still running in Eclipse though but I cannot run it outside in a shell anymore via the run.bat.  The output looks as follows:  =====  C:\Programme\JBoss\jboss-5.1.0.GA\bin>run Calling C:\Programme\JBoss\jboss-5.1.0.GA\bin\run.conf.bat  C:\Programme\JBoss\jboss-5.1.0.GA\bin>run  =====   I have no idea why nothing is happening. Also redownloaded JBoss and installed it again..still the same. Anyone has an idea?   Rico