[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "JBPM 4 with DB2 v9 on linux throws LockAcquisitionException when multiple job executors are configured"

Priyesh Shah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 06:55:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 4 with DB2 v9 on linux throws LockAcquisitionException when multiple job executors are configured":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518934#518934

Author  : Priyesh Shah
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/priyesh68

Message:
Hello,
 I was wondering if anybody is using JBPM 4 with DB2 v9?
 Hibernate periodically throws LockAcquisitionException's and consequently other db related exceptions.
 I have tried modifying various hibernate properties but with no luck. Some of the properties I have tried modifying include:

Appreciate any help.
 Thanks
 Priyesh