[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] New message: "Re: Strange desktop problem: Gnome locks up when I start JBoss5.1GA"

Jamie S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 08:52:26 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Strange desktop problem: Gnome locks up when I start JBoss5.1GA":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518964#518964

Author  : Jamie S
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jamie.s

Message:
Thanks for the good ideas, Peter!

Earlier, I think I said 10 seconds after JBoss started, by which I meant after the "started in..." message. Oops, Sorry...

Actually, I am running a custom config, which is built for our custom deployment, which includes default + some bits of 'all', including the jboss-cache components and the HA components.

I will try launching clean default and all, and the IPv4 only configs.

Thanks!

Jamie.