[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] New message: "Re: Preload second level cache"

Johan Kumps do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 09:20:58 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Preload second level cache":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518969#518969

Author  : Johan Kumps
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/johan.kumps

Message:
Thanks for your answer Brian.

Preloading the cache by reading the data from the db using the finders is an option but we are wrestling with the following. We should make sure that the preload is only started on one node in the second level cache cluster. We are talking about approximately 160000 cache entries.

The whole architecture will be deployed on WebSpere. Different WebSphere cluster nodes from different WS clusters will be joining the same second level cache cluster.

Any thoughts

Johan,