[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development POJO Server] New message: "Re: StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3"

Emanuel Muckenhuber do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 09:34:38 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "StructureModificationChecker and Synch with VFS3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518978#518978

Author  : Emanuel Muckenhuber
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/emuckenhuber

Message:
Ok, then we'll take care of mounting the originals somewhere else to access the original files. The only thing i can think of which has to be added is a additional constructor to AbstractVFSDeployment(String name, VirtualFile root) so that we can make sure redeployment works correctly.

Coming back to the original topic, i guess we would just need to have one single method:

boolean hasStructureBeenModified(String deploymentName, VirtualFile root)

The deploymentName to identify the deployment context and VirtualFile for the original copy of the deployment root. That should hopefully be enough?