[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: EJB jar cannot be deployed as a library (JBoss 5.0.1.GA)"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 8 10:04:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB jar cannot be deployed as a library (JBoss 5.0.1.GA)":

http://community.jboss.org/message/518993#518993

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
Ralph, have you tried this against JBoss AS 6.0.M1? I think there was a bug fix in that version which would probably solve your issue. If you are running into issues even on AS 6.0.0.M1, then please post the details and we'll look into it in more detail.