[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Terminate the task"

Shilpa Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 02:31:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Terminate the task":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519169#519169

Author  : Shilpa Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/Shilpa.Kumar

Message:
I have a task assigned to any user, lets say User1. With some business logic, I want to terminate the task and do not want to move transition ahead. This I am able to achieve in jbpm 3.2 with setSignalling(false) ; But I do not want to terminate the Execution. I tried various APIs. like

tsk.setSignalling(false)
tsk.cancelExecution

also
execution.moveTo( DestActivity ) ;

But still I am not able to achieve the same. Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.