[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "New to jBPM"

des kane do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 02:58:42 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "New to jBPM":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519173#519173

Author  : des kane
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kaned

Message:
Hi,

My company are currently investigating jBPM for use in a forthcoming project. There seems to be plenty of resources for jBPM 3 but I cant seem to find much in the way of decent tutorials for jBPM 4.

Firstly, is there much take up for version 4 or is version 3 the safest bet ?

We are also looking to get some training but having talked direct to Redhat they say they are no longer supporting the course (JB449). This is an obvious concern.

Are there any courses being run for jBPM version 3 or version 4 ?

I appreciate you guys are "the knowledge" when it comes to jBPM so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Des Kane.