[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: jBPM-4.2 Remote API problem?"

Mark Roy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 11 11:40:07 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "jBPM-4.2 Remote API problem?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519320#519320

Author  : Mark Roy
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/markroy

Message:
Okay, I changed my client jbpm.cfg.xml to

<

jbpm-configuration>

<process-engine-context>

<repository-service />

<repository-cache />

<execution-service />

<history-service />

<management-service />

<task-service />

<identity-service />

<ejb-remote-command-service name=+"txRequiredCommandService"+ initial-context-factory=+"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory"+ provider-url=+"jnp://localhost"+ url-pkg-prefixes=+"org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces"+>

<retry-interceptor />

</ejb-remote-command-service>

</process-engine-context>
<jbpm-configuration>

(I copied the contents of jbpm.jbossremote.cfg.xml and added the name to the ejb-remote-command-service). It seems to work now.

So, this is a bug/omission in jbpm.jbossremote.cfg.xml that was introduced when the call to checkDb() was added? Apparently no one else is using the remote configuration because it could not have worked for anyone?

Thanks,
Mark