[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?"

Jim Ma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 03:09:22 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How can I force a particular WS implementation? How to ensure Metro over Native?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519442#519442

Author  : Jim Ma
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jim.ma

Message:
Actually you can not mix the web service implementation in the war or jar files.   JBossWS uses "ant deploy-jboss5.x.x" command to replace and install the new stack into jboss container .  There is only one soap stack can be deployed in jboss container. This wiki for your reference : http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-Installation