[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Development] New message: "Re: ClassPool Refactoring"

Kabir Khan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 09:11:30 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "ClassPool Refactoring":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519528#519528

Author  : Kabir Khan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kabir.khan@jboss.com

Message:
> alesj wrote:
>

> > but this and the CachePolicy class is overridable with system properties http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/jboss-classpool/trunk/classpool/src/main/java/org/jboss/classpool/base/CtClassCacheFactory.java
> By default there should be no cache. Is this the case or not?
There is a cache by default at the moment. I'll turn it off, and have the tests run with and without caching