[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "get User / Roles ... from other sources"

Markus Buchner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 12 12:36:45 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "get User / Roles ... from other sources":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519631#519631

Author  : Markus Buchner
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/buchnerm

Message:
Hi

What is the best way if I need to get the user and accessrights / roles from other sources than the jbpm4 schema?
e.g. ldap or opensso or other db schema

Do i need to copy all the information in the jbpm schema? (otherwise I cannot use the query lang anymore or?)
     * is there a best practise to extend the org.jbpm.api.identity.User? or do I have to change the schema/mapping/bean ... (would be bad for upcomming updates!)

Is there a tutorial / best practise to do something like that? Where somebody explaind that?

Thanks for your help Max