[jboss-user] [Javassist] New message: "Re: Runtime Exception when I try to getInterfaces() of a CtClass"

Arvind K do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 00:34:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Runtime Exception when I try to getInterfaces() of a CtClass":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519737#519737

Author  : Arvind K
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/megalodon

Message:
Hello All,

Here is some additional information. I don't get this runtime error when I get the CtClass object using ClassPool.get() or when I call functions like getName() or getPackageName() for the obtained CtClass object. However, when I call functions like getModifiers() or getInterfaces(), I get the exception. Here is snip of the stack trace.

  javassist.CtClassType.getClassFile2(CtClassType.java:192)
  javassist.CtClassType.getModifiers(CtClassType.java:387)

Please let me know why I am getting this issue. Thanks!

-Arvind