[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "EJB3 Version Targets for AS 6.0 M3"

John Bailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 17:32:52 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB3 Version Targets for AS 6.0 M3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519904#519904

Author  : John Bailey
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/johnbailey

Message:
What version of the various EJB3 sub-projects are targeted for AS 6.0 M3?  I have done some initial VFS3 integration on a branch based off the EJB3 trunk, but have run into some version conflicts integrating the branch into the AS.  Are there plans to upgrade the EJB3 project versions for the AS M3?  If not it may be better for me to branch the existing released versions for the initial integration for M3.

Any ideas?