[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] New message: "Trasporter Server/Client and clustering question"

Gugo Martikyan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 19:11:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Trasporter Server/Client and clustering question":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519923#519923

Author  : Gugo Martikyan
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/gugo46

Message:
Hi all,

I read the remoting  documentation, but it is still unclear to me if it is possible to lookup a specified list of URI's.

Can I specify a list of url's for remoting servers to the client?

Like

...TransporterClient.createTransporterClient("socket://server1:5400;socket://server2:5400", MyService, true);

or, More importantly, is lookup of transporters (multicast driven on server side) based on the targetClass or uri driven (like port)?  My assumption is that it is targetClass driven, but I need confirmation.

Thanks.

Gugo