[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] New message: "Re: EJB3 Version Targets for AS 6.0 M3"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 13 23:05:40 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "EJB3 Version Targets for AS 6.0 M3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/519940#519940

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
For AS trunk, the module which integrates with the AS is the ejb3_1 (available at EJB3_Trunk/ejb3_1). This week we'll be releasing 1.0.1 version of that module into AS for 6.0.0.M2. (most of the) other sub-modules are EJB3  are pulled in as transitive dependencies from this module. So the appropriate versions of the other sub-modules are listed in the EJB3_trunk/ejb3_1/pom.xml.

Which sub-modules have changed in EJB3, for VFS? If for example, it's the "core" module which has changed, then usually it would mean bumping the version of core appropriately and then updating the ejb3_1/pom.xml dependency to pull in this new version.

Once M2 is out, we plan to continue our regular release cycles (twice a month). So the latest released EJB3 version, at that point in time, will be integrated in M3.