[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] New message: "Re: JBPM 3.3.1 and JMS"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 14 18:03:22 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBPM 3.3.1 and JMS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520195#520195

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
Hi, welcome and thanks for the intrest in jBPM(!).

May I first inform you that this is the wrong forum. This forum is for people developing on jBPM(!) and not with jBPM(!)

Secondly, your question is so generic that the only thing I can do is (even if this is the wrong forum) point you to http://java.sun.com/products/jms/docs.html and http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v3.2/userguide/. With this info, you could develop an mdb that listens on a queue and uses the jBPM(!) api to start a process.

Thirdly, it is jBPM and not jbmp ;-)

Regards,

Ronald

p.s. please do not post follow up questions here, but post them in the parent forum.