[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: How do I rewrite soap:address to always HTTPS"

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 15 08:50:54 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How do I rewrite soap:address to always HTTPS":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520295#520295

Author  : Alessio Soldano
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alessio.soldano@jboss.com

Message:
I'll probably have some time to think about this in the next weeks, sorry. Generally speaking I'd really much appreciate a patch in this area; this quite a complex topic, as there're really many different user conditions here, requiring a different behaviour of the stack. Please try running the whole jbossws testsuite once you have the patch, as I recently revisited it to try covering all the usecase we've dealt with regarding soap address rewrite needs.
Thanks