[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Newbie - Problem Running TestNG on a JBoss Tools created Action."

Ran Bittmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 18 05:03:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Newbie - Problem Running TestNG on a JBoss Tools created Action.":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520526#520526

Author  : Ran Bittmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/rmbittmann

Message:
Hi,

 With the help of Max Andersen (thank you for finding the time to help) I found the problem. It was the JBoss AS path. I installed it in the My Documents folder. This folder expands to multiple other folders and caused the temporary deployment files to have such a deep path that they became inaccessible in Windows XP. I moved the JBoss AS to C: and this problem was solved.

 Lesson learned: Do not install stuff in My Documents!

 I still have issues with running TestNG in this simple example, but for clarity I will open another thread.

Thanks,
Rani.