[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "eclipse plugin for jbpm4.3 doesn't have option for new jbpm project wizard?"

trematodeo trematodeo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 18 06:04:47 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "eclipse plugin for jbpm4.3 doesn't have option for new jbpm project wizard?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520543#520543

Author  : trematodeo trematodeo
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/trematodeo

Message:
Hello guys,

I'm studying about jbpm and trying to do some examples that I found on internet. For instalation I used the User Guide  tutorial. But I don't know if my eclipse plugin is working properly because I don't have an option to create a new jbpm project (or process project). But in any project, in the src folder I can create a new jbpm process definition, and I can edit the example project  that comes with the instalation using the visual editor...

Could anyone help me?

Thanks.