[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: mysql and JBPM Integration Problem"

null null do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 18 17:41:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "mysql and JBPM Integration Problem":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520684#520684

Author  : null null
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ranjix

Message:
thanks Ronald, I can only assume that the original poster encountered the error while playing with the jBPM and then believing it was related. I personally ran into the issue while running the "all" configuration of the JBOSS AS and after I tried to configure some MDBs (so, as far as I know, unrelated to jBPM). Since the original post was in this section of forum, I put my question here as well...

>From the little debugging I was able to do and from the fact that the error is inconsistent, I tend to believe there is a race condition which delays - sometimes (when the clustering is "on"?) - the initialization of the "PostOffice" (not sure what that is). In any case, the
         postOffice = (PostOffice)JMXAccessor.getJMXAttributeOverSecurity(getServer(), postOfficeObjectName, "Instance");
in the ServerPeer class (line 1377) returns null.

More debugging when I can get back to this, hopefully soon...

ranjix