[jboss-user] How to develop portlet with richfaces?

samk at twinix.com samk at twinix.com
Wed Jan 6 03:20:31 EST 2010

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=51644 Posted on behalf of a User

Can you make a link to the Richfaces Forum entry. I cannot find any solution to the file upload problem there.

I always get a ClassCastException using rich:fileUpload:
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.portal.portlet.impl.jsr168.api.PortletSessionImpl
at org.richfaces.renderkit.FileUploadRendererBase.getSessionId(FileUploadRendererBase.java:686)