[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: change timer duedate"

Ronald van Kuijk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 10:23:53 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "change timer duedate":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520842#520842

Author  : Ronald van Kuijk
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kukeltje

Message:
> johan.kumps wrote:
>
> My question is : is it possible to change a timer duedate on a process instance level? I know the duedate is stored in the jbpm4_job table. Is it allowed to change it here? Will the process engine pickup this change correctly?

Yes you can change it on the db level. Just make sure jBPM, or better the job scheduler is not running. If you start it, it will pick all manual changes up.

Regards,

Ronald