[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Example for Project using Fork, Join, Mail Node"

john britto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 10:43:01 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Example for Project  using Fork,Join,Mail Node":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520853#520853

Author  : john britto
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/brittobics

Message:
Hai

I am new to this JBPM

for past three days  i am learining this JBPMS

I would like to have sample project  which is using " Fork,Join,Mail Node "  these.

I have gone through the jbpm 3.2.6  SP1.  But  i was unable to import the websale project inthe workspace.because it is different folder structure

i  have seen this URL http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-11142   to import and work but it is not so.

kindly  help me to learn  Fork,Join,Mail Node    and  all others like  Process state,ESB service,Super state.

your help is appreciated in advance

Regards
Britto