[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: WarStructure metadata locations are wrong"

Remy Maucherat do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 19 14:43:20 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "WarStructure metadata locations are wrong":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520917#520917

Author  : Remy Maucherat
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/remy.maucherat@jboss.com

Message:
I don't understand exactly what the interaction with persistence.xml is, but all the locations configured in WARStructure (as posted by Ales) are valid metadata locations for TLDs and the web fragments. So I don't think they should change.

Some other folks wanted JARs in EARs to be able to contain TLDs, which would mean adding the same metadata locations (META-INF inside JARs, recusively) to EARStructure.