[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache POJO Edition] New message: "Re: Looks like data object is not refreshing; how do I refresh a POJO object"

Ulrich Staudinger do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 03:32:09 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Looks like data object is not refreshing; how do I refresh a POJO object":

http://community.jboss.org/message/520993#520993

Author  : Ulrich Staudinger
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/ustaudinger

Message:
Looks strongly as if JBoss Pojo Cache does not update the class versions across different JVMs. Honestly, I would also find it strange if it would.

The exception looks as if you simply have different versions of the class in the different virtual machines.