[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0"

Anand Kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 06:55:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to set the mail configuration properties in JBPM 4.0":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521043#521043

Author  : Anand Kumar
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/akstifr

Message:
And after number of trials with the configuration files, war files, jar files,soon i could thought of it for sending mail from my application i have do it.

Finally i am *able to send the mail* from my application to any email id as specified in it.

the solution for the previous error is that it was missing *from address* in the *xxx.jpdl.xml* file in mail tag i.e i have added to it as under

*<mail g="199,118,126,60" name="Send_approval_email">*
** ** *<from addresses="mailto:yyyyyyyyyy at tifr.res.in"/>*
** *<to addresses="mailto:xxxxxxxx at gmail.com"/>*
** *<subject>Test Mail</subject>*
** *<text>Reason:This is a test mail from JBPM application that we are working on...</text>*
*   * ** *<transition g="-42,-18" name="reject" to="end"/>*

Finally it got working it....

Thank you Ronald for your commitment to help users towards JBPM and its development

Hoping to do more research in JBPM in comming days