[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: Use of JAX-RPC in JBoss 4.2.3"

Lucas Toledo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 10:08:12 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Use of JAX-RPC in JBoss 4.2.3":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521109#521109

Author  : Lucas Toledo
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/lucastoledo

Message:
Thanks for posting your solution. I had the exact same problem and I managed to solve it (so far).
I know you posted the solution almost a year ago, but how did you figure out that the mentioned jar files should go inside the EAR file? what led you to try that solution?
I'm still a newbie when it comes to soap objects so I would really like to know.
So, you are effectively shipping axis within the EAR file, is that correct?
Thanks in advance,
Lucas