[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] New message: "How to customize the top navigation bar"

Venkateswarlu P do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 10:11:49 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "How to customize the top navigation bar":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521115#521115

Author  : Venkateswarlu P
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/paturuv

Message:
Hi -

I would like to understand on how to customize the top navigation using the configuration xml file. Like when I create a portal page under a portal right now that page is visible as a tab in the top navigation. My problem is I definitely need few of the pages to be tabs on the top navigation but remaining page still need to be created in portal but they should not appear on the top navigation as tabs. Is there any parameter that I can set so that the page does not appear as a tab.

Thanks,
Venkat