[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] New message: "Re: RPC/Encoded Jboss problem"

Lucas Toledo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 10:54:24 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "RPC/Encoded Jboss problem":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521127#521127

Author  : Lucas Toledo
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/lucastoledo

Message:
I finally solved the issue by implementing the solution suggested from: http://community.jboss.org/message/521109#521109 .
I followed Glen's advice:

> To jump to the chase, I simply put the following JARs from Axis 1.4 in my EAR's lib directory:
> axis.jar, axit-ant.jar, commons-discovery-0.2.jar, jaxrpc.jar, saaj.jar, wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar
What I was doing was puting the above jars with my own WS Client jar and that's why it didn't work. The solution was there, in front of me in black and white and I didn' implement it properly. That's the problem when looking too closely to an issue for too long.