[jboss-user] [JBoss AS Documentation] New message: "Re: JBoss 4.0.5.GA libraries"

Roland Asmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 20 16:25:23 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "JBoss 4.0.5.GA libraries":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521217#521217

Author  : Roland Asmann
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/MALICE00

Message:
Thanks Peter. I know about manifests, but most of them are not really helpfull. As for the thirdparty-licenses file, that helped me out quite a bit.

Still I have some libs left that are completely unclear to me. Also, a lot of the libs that I now know versions of, can't be found in any maven repository I know of...