[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] New message: "Re: Tag completion in 3.1.0.CR1 is not working with JSF 1.2 html and core tags"

Max Andersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 03:52:16 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Tag completion in 3.1.0.CR1 is not working with JSF 1.2 html and core tags":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521279#521279

Author  : Max Andersen
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen@jboss.com

Message:
Thanks Oliver, that will indeed help in CR1 since here we rely solely on what is available on the classpath.

Since so many users dont have the schemas etc. available on the classpath for the default libraries we've added support for "fallback" lookup to missing resources to what is defined in the xml catalogs. CR2 trunk currently bundles the standard ones and you can also add your own if needed, see http://screencast.com/t/ZjdkODBiZmEt which is a screencast Alexey did to show that functionallity of.