[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Get and control the methods list of an ejb at the client side"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 03:59:12 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Get and control the methods list of an ejb at the client side":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521283#521283

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> slimamar wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We 're using JBoss AS 5.1.0.GA and we have several deployed servers but not with the same version.
> And when we invoke a method which does not exist in a server we 've got a NullPointer exception :
>
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>   at org.jboss.ejb3.service.ServiceContainer.dynamicInvoke(ServiceContainer.java:477)
>   at org.jboss.ejb3.session.InvokableContextClassProxyHack._dynamicInvoke(InvokableContextClassProxyHack.java:53)

I am not sure what exactly you mean by invoking a method which does not exist in the server. Can you please explain and provide more details?