[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Why EJB 2.0 TO EJB 3.0 migration?"

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 05:10:18 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Why EJB 2.0 TO EJB 3.0 migration?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521310#521310

Author  : jaikiran pai
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran

Message:
> pravumishra wrote:
>
>  After placing all the modules into single EAR file, I foound the Screens those uses EJB 3.0 works fine and for EJB 2.0 it says  javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Bean not bound

Please provide the exact details including the exception stacktrace and even the configuration files. Please also show us which dtd/xsd reference you have in those ejb-jar.xml and jboss.xml (if any) for the EJB2.x beans. Are these beans packaged in a separate .jar in the .ear?

And which exact version of JBoss AS and Java do you use?