[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Unable to distingusih between pooled-Actors and Swimlane"

john britto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 05:55:06 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Unable to distingusih between  pooled-Actors and Swimlane":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521340#521340

Author  : john britto
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/brittobics

Message:
of course

            I  can assign   to  any of the Pooled Actor in the place  of Admin1  by the  attribute PooledActor

<task-node name="Registartion_Approve_By_Admin1">
        <task swimlane="Admin1"></task>
        <transition to="Registration_Approve_By_Admin2" name="To_Approve_Admin2"></transition>
    </task-node>

The real problem is  The users  of Amin1  are     A,B,C,D

Among four user any one can  Approve the Registration. I  do not know who will do it first.

if  any  one of the user (A,B,C,D) does approve  others  should not approve the Registration

So that  i use locking  the token.

If it is wrong way please suggent the way to  do