[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] New message: "Re: Calling EJB from servlet - EJB's interface class not found"

Mike Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 12:44:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Calling EJB from servlet - EJB's interface class not found":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521513#521513

Author  : Mike Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/micjohnson997

Message:
The .class file for the interface is present in the JAR.  In addition, I added another line prior to my ctx.lookup() call that says:

System.out.println(MyInterfaceClass.class.toString());

And I get good output from that, which tells me that the interface class is being found in the classpath.  So I guess I'm confused as to what the call in InitialNamingContext uses as its classpath?