[jboss-user] [jBPM] New message: "Re: Can a process image be generated from processdefinition.xml alone (without gpd.xml) ?"

Kevin Grindley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 21 13:31:55 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Can a process image be generated from processdefinition.xml alone (without gpd.xml) ?":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521532#521532

Author  : Kevin Grindley
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/kmg

Message:
Hi again

Sorry I should have said I was a "beginner" a this and have managed to get around the problem by creating a new project in Eclipse, pasting in the processdefinition.xml contents into the auto-generated version (in the project), then manually rearranging the graph through the GUI tool. This reconfigures the gpd.xml in the project. Just thought I'd post that in case anyone else needs the info.

thanks