[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Pluggable dependency resolver"

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 08:46:45 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Pluggable dependency resolver":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521741#521741

Author  : Ales Justin
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj

Message:
> If we have a context A and context B depends on that. If we install context B first, and then install context A, context A's dependsOnMe does not get populated until we resolve context B's iDependOn items. There is nothing there to tell us which contexts to try to resolve, so we need to look at all contexts to do it this way.
Ah, yes, you're right. DependsOnMe is not set until you resolve it from the "other" side.

So, I guess what you're doing is OK, as there is no other way as to go per dependency type,
and try to figure out what is "dependsOnMe" from the dependency item.