[jboss-user] [JNDI and Naming] New message: "Re: Name lookup fails, reason unknown"

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 10:46:38 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Name lookup fails, reason unknown":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521776#521776

Author  : Peter Johnson
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/peterj

Message:
How did you get EJB3 support in 4.0.4? If I recall correctly, to get EJB3 support in 4.0.5 you had to run the JEMS installer and select the EJB3 option. I cannot recall if there was such an option for 4.0.4; it has been a long time. If you are using the 4.0.4 binary distribution, the one that you simply unpack to install, then it does not contain EJB3 support.