[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] New message: "Re: Native library mapping at jboss-cl level"

Thomas Diesler do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 22 11:18:25 EST 2010

User development,

A new message was posted in the thread "Native library mapping at jboss-cl level":

http://community.jboss.org/message/521793#521793

Author  : Thomas Diesler
Profile : http://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.diesler@jboss.com

Message:
I cleaned up the the way how the OSGiClassLoaderPolicy gets the associated  NativeLibraryProviders.

1) NativeLibraryProviders are now added in the ctor of the OSGiClassLoaderPolicy like all the other properties that get initialized from the Module. Here I must say I don't fully understand  what a http://jbmuc.dyndns.org:8280/hudson/job/jbossmc-javadoc/ws/jbossmc-javadoc/target/apidocs/org/jboss/classloading/spi/dependency/Module.htmlis and how it fits together with all the other pieces that are associated with it. This http://java.dzone.com/articles/jboss-microcontainer-classloading is the only source of information I have.

2) I removed all getter access of NativeLibraryProviders from ClassLoaderPolicy. To an existing ClassLoaderPolicy you can only add new libraries.

3) I removed NativeLibraryMetaData from the base layer. You are right, only the OSGi layer uses it. This also removes the need for XML parsing.

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBOSGI-280